Bipod Shootout Review, By Justin Crossley (and win one of three bipods!)

TheJuice

WKR
I like the extreme outer limits bipod. Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Michael Pawul

Lil-Rokslider
I like the Evolution.

Great review Justin. Thank you very much for taking the time to do a thorough job.

Also, thank you once again, Rokslide, for putting all of this together!

Don't know if I made the 50 or not. Liked the review. My choice would be the EOL, Evolution and Harris for the giveaway in that order. Thanks for the review and opportunity.

BigDog00

WKR
I'm probably late to the show, but I love free stuff and I'd love any of them. If I had to choose I'd take the EOL bipod. Great review Justin and thanks for the giveaway Rokslide.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Extreme Outer Limits would be my pick.

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!

Oh and a question for Justin about the Javelin. The magnet mount sounds really intriguing and gotta love the lightweight of it. How strong did you find the mount? Would you trust it to stay on the rifle through a long pack in, or a jarring 4x4 ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The magnet is very strong and I would have no fear of it falling off while hiking or riding. I wouldn't however carry it that way do to it not folding flat. It is really made to remove until you're ready to use it. Spartan Precision Equipment makes a few different options for carrying the bipod and you can take a look at them here. Slings & Pouches – Javelin Bipod

Grumman

WKR
The magnet is very strong and I would have no fear of it falling off while hiking or riding. I wouldn't however carry it that way do to it not folding flat. It is really made to remove until you're ready to use it. Spartan Precision Equipment makes a few different options for carrying the bipod and you can take a look at them here. Slings & Pouches – Javelin Bipod

Thanks Justin that is very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK guys, Justin ran the numbers and it looks like we reached 50 qualified entries- thanks for your excitement. We'll do the drawing in the next day or so (remember, it is scouting season;) so in the meantime, read the review and post up your questions for Justin.

thanks. Looks like lots of guys want the EOL pod. Hoping for some scrappin' between winners.

MtnMuley

WKR
Being in the market right now for a new bipod for a pic rail, I've researched all these. This review is by far the best. Thank you.