Bipod Shootout Review, By Justin Crossley (and win one of three bipods!)

Congrats to the winners. Thanks Robby and Justin for your time involved with the review and the giveaway.

Did I win??!!! I just got a message on Tapatalk that says I won? I would be so so pumped, but don't see anything?

Well guys and gals, Kupper blew it.

Flashgordon moves to #2 slot and wants the EVO, so it's his. For the vacated slot, (Harris)

I redrew and pulled....

Buglebrush

Don't screw it up dude! You got this. All you gotta do is send me a PM and post on here by Saturday 10:00 AM MTN time (8/27) and a sweet Harris bipod is on it's way.

I can't believe it! Aaarrrggghhh! I never win anything, and I missed it. What a bummer! Congrats to the winner.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
No worries I appreciate the opportunity. I will subscribe to the thread next time!

there you go. That's the best way to make sure you don't miss an announcement. Some guys don't wanna subscribe because they get pesky notifications every time someone else posts, so I've found it's best to wait a few days (depending on the deadline) so you don't get all the initial rush post, then subscribe. We almost always give a heads up before we draw, so if you're subscribed, you can know when to stay close. Thanks Buglebrush and maybe next time.

ofl0926

WKR
Question, you mentioned the Harris bipod is the lightweight model. Which model is it exactly? I was looking to probably purchase one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I'm back from my bear hunting trip..... no bears hit the ground unfortunately. Thanks for all the work with the drawing Robby! And congratulations to the winners!

Question, you mentioned the Harris bipod is the lightweight model. Which model is it exactly? I was looking to probably purchase one

Here is the link to the exact Harris bipod I tested. If you buy from them please let them know that you heard about it from Rokslide.

Harris Bipods - HBRMS Bipod

VaRandy

FNG
I would be happy with any of those tested.

Separate question. Will the Harris work with a 30 or 35 lb weapon.If so ideally I would want tho use a Harris but with an attachment to a pica tinny.

attachment.php

Rokslide Moderator, Justin Crossley, just did one of the biggest shootouts I've seen on rifle bipods, along with a video overview.

If you're taking pokes at a far yonder, this review is for you.

If you've overspent your hunting budget and are trying to earn honey points with the wife, then this review might help as we're giving away THREE of the bipods tested.

Here are the rules:

1) Read the Review
Bipod Shootout Review

2) Watch the Video (not a rule, but you should subscribe to that Youtube Channel so you don't miss Rokslide videos!)
[video=youtube_share;yqSHLs-dCps]http://youtu.be/yqSHLs-dCps[/video]

3) Post on this thread your choice of the three bipods named in the video for the giveaway.

I'll draw from the first 50 qualified entries to post (no double entries, Rokslide member only, and no funky stuff) later in the week, then we'll get these bipods coming to the winners in time for the hunt.

I'll give #1 drawn first choice of bipod, #2 first choice from remaining two, #3 takes the last one remaining

I'll post on this thread the winners. You'll have 24 hours to respond, or I'll redraw for your bipod (I'd suggest subscribing at "Thread Tools" top of this post but keep in mind you will get notification every time someone posts, FYI)

Just another way to get some great gear into the hands of the best members on the internet: Roksliders.

Oh yea, Facebook haters can rejoice- no FB entry required (Robby takes a bow).

May the neediest guys win!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Separate question. Will the Harris work with a 30 or 35 lb weapon.If so ideally I would want tho use a Harris but with an attachment to a pica tinny.

I can't answer that for sure. I've never shot a rifle that heavy. Hopefully Broz will see this and may be able to answer.