Photography- one photo a day

mtmiller

WKR
29140328573_42079423d6_c.jpg

rhendrix

WKR
aa86e66aa9764204b076244d0e45157a.jpg

There's just something magical about watching an arrow from a trad bow hit its mark at 30 yards.

Felix40

WKR
Shame and dispair lol. I wish I had a ldp to share but it didn't work out. The Bucks were bedded when I started the stalk but they got up and moved while I was shuffling along the cliff. They ended up being a lot closer than I expected and what you see in the picture is me trying to salvage the situation after bumping them a little. I got to 35 yards but when I popped up and drew there was a soccer ball sized rock in the way. Probably for the best because that would be a long shot for me. I have mad respect for guys who kill bucks like that with a Stickbow. It really opens my eyes to how bad I suck.

Felix40

WKR
Thank you sir. We have had a couple close calls but the backpack adds a level of difficulty. That boy is going to get some blood on him before the end of the year.

Last edited:

Wildcat

FNG
Shame and dispair lol. I wish I had a ldp to share but it didn't work out. The Bucks were bedded when I started the stalk but they got up and moved while I was shuffling along the cliff. They ended up being a lot closer than I expected and what you see in the picture is me trying to salvage the situation after bumping them a little. I got to 35 yards but when I popped up and drew there was a soccer ball sized rock in the way. Probably for the best because that would be a long shot for me. I have mad respect for guys who kill bucks like that with a Stickbow. It really opens my eyes to how bad I suck.
It's hunting. We all suck some days. Cool story. Thanks for sharing and good luck on the rest of the year!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk