Photography- one photo a day

reaper

WKR
a544591d6770dfdc3f31add4dc5bf444.jpg

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member

Aubrey was a straight trooper today. She hiked 7 miles before her knees started acting up and got a shoulder ride out from Dad. Aubrey has an auto-inflammatory disorder that causes the chronic joint pain and inflammation, especially in her knees.

Cool side story, I bought her that pink .22 at Chimo Guns in Wasilla, AK a few months after she was born. I had her with me in the store which scored huge brownie points with the staff. The gentleman who sold me the gun threw in a box of 100 Thunderbolts just because. She shot that squirrel with one of those bullets today. Little did I know she would turn into quite the tomboy and is not the biggest fan of pink but since it's a gun, it's still cool apparently.

Last edited:

yhc

WKR

Aubrey was a straight trooper today. She hiked 7 miles before her knees started acting up and got a shoulder ride out from Dad. Aubrey has an auto-immune disorder that causes the chronic joint pain and inflammation, especially in her knees.

Cool side story, I bought her that pink .22 at Chimo Guns in Wasilla, AK a few months after she was born. I had her with me in the store which scored huge brownie points with the staff. The gentleman who sold me the gun threw in a box of 100 Thunderbolts just because. She shot that squirrel with one of those bullets today. Little did I know she would turn into quite the tomboy and is not the biggest fan of pink but since it's a gun, it's still cool apparently.

Very COOL SLDMTN!!!!

Regards,

oopslala

FNG
a4f97500d3281a883570540fb78481db.jpg

Forgot to post this one up from elk first rifle. He kept popping up everywhere, we had 4 sitings of him in 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk