Welcome Rugged Stitching, Rokslide Sponsor

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
So excited for you my friend this could turn into a full blown business for you and I'm pretty sure these guys will keep you busy 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So excited for you my friend this could turn into a full blown business for you and I'm pretty sure these guys will keep you busy 🤣

With 3 kids to feed/house/insure and the prices around here I'm not quitting my day job. :p Last little bit has been fun, keeping pace decently with what folks are inquiring about and we've created some unique stuff. :)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
File this one under "when the ladies in your life learn you can sew...". Ha, not a rokslide request but figure you all might get a kick out of it:

9sNBhQkl.jpg

YQNRPxZl.jpg

Last edited:

mmw194287

WKR
Just received a few items Adam put together for me (water bottle holster, GPS pouch, and rifle scabbard). All are perfect--couldn't be happier with them. Everything is clean and precise, he was very responsive to emails, etc. and helped me think through and improve my original designs.

Can't recommend his services enough. If you've got an idea for a custom piece of gear, he can pull it off!

View attachment 49547

View attachment 49549

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey. Pods sewed me up a little side pocket for my Nimrod Apex system's fanny pack. Needed a pocket to give me just a bit it more cubic centimeters and to place forward on belt so I could access my video camera without having to take the pack off (if I need my camera, it's usually in a hurry and bucks are close).

Sent him a few photos and measurements and taadaaa, a few weeks later it's here. He got it on the first try. I like it and because it's easily removable, I can also use it as an internal bag to organize small items when using the bigger bag on the Apex system. Good job Pods!
4121359b510257577c18e802fef68323.jpg

7ad9b7bd2135cd2289777b3b98842f1c.jpg

a8d65c4dc39165543d10e186fc32423a.jpg

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just received a few items Adam put together for me (water bottle holster, GPS pouch, and rifle scabbard). All are perfect--couldn't be happier with them. Everything is clean and precise, he was very responsive to emails, etc. and helped me think through and improve my original designs.

Can't recommend his services enough. If you've got an idea for a custom piece of gear, he can pull it off!

View attachment 49547

View attachment 49549

Thanks. I can't see your attachments but here is one of the photo's you sent to me:

Dqzku34l.jpg

Last edited:

Kadehunts

FNG
I can also attest - Adam does great work. I have a belt pouch and nalgene holder and they are both excellent. Looking forward to using your services again in the future.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Working through my backlog from traveling (ideally will be home more the next few weeks *fingers crossed*), here are a couple of the items that went out.

Tall GPS pouch with both PALS and a belt loop slot:
sDBEqYgl.jpg

AB5R6x1l.jpg

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
His gear is awesome just sent him a few pair of Sims shorts to put belt loops in so he is very versatile with not just pack gear but other things also give him a try. He's very reasonably priced also.

sneek-ee

WKR
Adam made me a custom sized GPS pouch for my garmin when tracking the dogs. Turned out awesome. And the nalgene holder looks good, both should work great. Fast turn around and great prices, also.

The highlander/orange load sling posted above was for me. Adam was super easy to work with and had the thing stitched up and ready to ship out the same day we finalized design. I just wanted a simple load sling with some orange. The dimensions are based on the old kifaru cargo chair.

Here it is on the urban zippy...
IMG_20170501_193744346_zps3me6a1zm.jpg

and in public land mode...
IMG_20170501_194445990_zpszb2jj6wf.jpg

or running on a 24" duplex carrying my lone wolf...
IMG_20170501_195410940_zpsz0zgcdyj.jpg

puck60

FNG
Adam made me a bag to run on the lower frame of my MR Wolf Alpha to hold my sleeping bag. I just received it today and put my sleeping bag/compression sack into the bag. Outstanding workmanship.

20170502_145614.jpg

I will add more pictures once I get it attached to the frame.

Last edited:

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Couple custom side and a top pouch (top one opens clam shell with an internal lid pocket).

FYI this used up the OD green I had around. Are folks wanting that base fabric color more often? For the moment the trim work (thread/webbing/zippers/buckles/etc.) is coyote and I've got a decent amount of black components on hand now too.

1FDF84F3-D7EF-44FD-AC59-465643C7D399_zpsfpuvvuqo.jpg

9309E5EC-3EAC-4B11-AFAE-6A22FCDCE5BD_zpsz4ignfds.jpg