Good Guy List

Status
Not open for further replies.
LightFoot , fast shipping merchandise as described . Good communication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a 4 man tipi liner from Reaper- he answered many questions I had (some not even related to the liner!) and was great to deal with. The liner was received promptly and exactly as advertised. Don't hesitate to work with Reaper.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did a deal with Bowshot and it was smooth and easy. Items was just as he described if not better. I would buy from him again without hesitation.

D28Pkr

FNG
Bought some binos from teamvit , great seller fast to ship and they were as described.

reaper

WKR
Sold a 6 man tipi to LoneWolfHunts,he sent me a money order to Canada,great deal with him,thanks a lot for the trust,tipi was sent with tracking number.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Humphr47 -- Quick communication and when I realized I screwed up and his product wouldn't fit my pack he was understanding and let me out of the sale.

Big plus one for him... and I will go knock out push ups for not being able to read.

Nwelkhunter81

Lil-Rokslider
Purchased a pack from ncstewart. Great to deal with super fast shipping!!! Haven't received the pack yet but per our conversations I am sure this isn't going to be a problem at all!!! Great guy to deal with, look forward to dealing with him again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.