Resources for blacktail hunting?

SquidHC

Lil-Rokslider
Hey All,

I've heard there are some good books and such out there to learn more about how to hunt for blacktails. I'm wondering what all your favorite resources are?

Thanks in advance.

brn2hnt

WKR
Cameron Hanes Bowhunting Trophy Blacktails and Scott Haugen's Blacktail the science of the hunt are two good ones that have helped me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second what brn2hnt said. Anything by Scott Haugen on the topic of blacktail is worth reading, he's considered one of the leading sources of information on blacktail deer here in the northwest, and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TraskI

Lil-Rokslider
I would suggest Boyd Inverson's Blacktail Trophy Tacktics 11 along with Scott Haugen's. I have not read the other one mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Night_owl

FNG
HowtoHunt.com offers a informative app that you can down load onto a smart phone/tablet/mobile device. I believe most of the content is via video. Definitely worth looking into. Boyd Iverson blacktail trophy tactics II is great.

buggy

FNG
I would give a thumbs up to both Boyd Iverson and HowtoHunt.com. I found them both very informative.
I only have the time/patience to do about half the things that Boyd Iverson says to do and I have been much more successful. I can't imagine employing all of his tactics!