Coues deer card hits

Who all is going coues hunting this fall in Arizona? I got hit today down south just waiting to see which month I drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty619

FNG
Hit.... now the waiting game but, still gotta check the site 10 times a day... at least....

Osprey

Lil-Rokslider
I got hit! This will be my first coues hunt pretty excited I'm probably more excited for this hunt than any other this year. Now I just have to wait and see what month I drew as well.

OP
huntstrong2850
I got hit! This will be my first coues hunt pretty excited I'm probably more excited for this hunt than any other this year. Now I just have to wait and see what month I drew as well.

You'll love it I'm sure. To me they may be small but I feel like they're the prettiest deer there is. And so fun to glass them up.

Fitzwho

WKR
Got hit as well. Just not sure if it was for. Put a mulie tag as first choice with a basically guaranteed tag as second choice (drew a Coues tag last year with 0 points in 24B my first year applying in AZ). So most likely I'll be traipsing around in 29 trying to find a Coues. Might buy a bear and lion tag just for pocket tags.

OP
huntstrong2850
I'm from the east in NC and I hunted the January otc archery this year for coues/mule deer down south and just fell in love with coues deer. If this is anyone's first time be prepared to get addicted lol.. they're awesome little deer

Olson

Lil-Rokslider
I was hit for $90! Unit 6A for November or December. My guess would be November but either way I'm pretty pumped for it

OP
huntstrong2850
I was hit for $90! Unit 6A for November or December. My guess would be November but either way I'm pretty pumped for it

I'll be 36b October or December I agree pumped is a good word lol

Osprey

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in for either the Nov or 1st Dec hunt. Hoping the Dec hunt as it lines up a little better with all my other hunting but I will take what I can get. As of right now on the draw progress page they are showing they are in the payment processing stage or 60% complete. Anyone know how long it generally takes AZDFG to go from payment processing to results? It's like xmas in July!

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hit for 24b, early hunt! First coues hunt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

gbrim21

FNG
Heard of a card or 2 hit this morning but I think hits are pretty much done. Me and my buddy got hit, most likely 36C but small chance we got drawn for 24B. Not sure when, but frankly don't care

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

gbrim21

FNG
Hit for 24b, early hunt! First coues hunt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That was my hunt last year, but it was HOT during that October hunt. Hopefully this year isn't so bad. Plenty of coues all throughout 24B though

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk