Exo packs

Ordered a ranger green 3500 a week ago. It was listed as "in stock" when I hit the button. A week later no hint of it shipping yet. Thankfully, still a few weeks before opener.

mcseal2

WKR
My pack shipped today. After my original order I ordered a multi-cam 3500 bag only. A few days later I saw the email that they were offering some packs in Cipher so I changed that to a Cipher 3500 bag through an email to Steve. He accidentally changed the order to a Cipher 3500 complete pack and cancelled the multi-cam 2000 order I placed originally when handling it. We got it all straightened out, he admitted and took care of the mistake. If I hadn't changed my order after placing it the mistake would never have occurred in the first place. Dealing with Steve through S&S Archery and now Exo he has always offered great customer service. I can't wait to see the new pack in a few days and hopefully have the new Kowa spotter from S&S in it when I go scouting later this month.

wabowman

Lil-Rokslider
My pack shipped today. After my original order I ordered a multi-cam 3500 bag only. A few days later I saw the email that they were offering some packs in Cipher so I changed that to a Cipher 3500 bag through an email to Steve. He accidentally changed the order to a Cipher 3500 complete pack and cancelled the multi-cam 2000 order I placed originally when handling it. We got it all straightened out, he admitted and took care of the mistake. If I hadn't changed my order after placing it the mistake would never have occurred in the first place. Dealing with Steve through S&S Archery and now Exo he has always offered great customer service. I can't wait to see the new pack in a few days and hopefully have the new Kowa spotter from S&S in it when I go scouting later this month.
I'm waiting for that email. Hopefully soon!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Agustus

FNG
Me too!

2 weeks to the day from when I ordered a 2000 in ranger green. Talked to Steve and he thought 2 weeks. Optimistically hoping it ships this week.

Ordered a Ranger 3500 yesterday. Emailed Steve before to make sure it would arrive before 8/24 and he said it would.

HoytTf

FNG
Has anyone been able to get in touch with EXO this week? I've sent an email and left a voicemail and haven't heard anything back. I know it's the busy time obviously but when neither have been answered I started thinking something may be going on that I didn't know about. Does anyone know if they are on a hunt or out for whatever reason?

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
My experience is this time of year is rough as they are hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoytTf

FNG
I assumed something like that may be why but seems like they would have someone to fill in the gaps on orders and such. Really need the pack I ordered and it's still showing backorderd. Just today one in a different color shows in stock suddenly and I'd gladly take that one in a different color just to have it before my upcoming hunt but getting in touch with someone to discuss that hasn't been easy. Fingers crossed!!

Scrappy

WKR
I emailed them yesterday and got an answer within the hour. Did you go through their website to send your email? Don't know if that makes a difference or not but that is what I did.

Y'all got me worried now. Just emailed Steve to make sure my order will arrive on time as originally stated. Will post when I get a reply.

HoytTf

FNG
I had sent the original email through my work email and not the website so sent another through the site earlier. We will see. If I don't hear back today that will be day 3 of no response. I know they are top notch in every way so I'm sure something is just off. Hoping to hear today. Without the pack my hunt can't happen!

HoytTf

FNG
Just posted the last post and looked up at my email and Steve had replied to my email from yesterday. Getting it all taken care of! Great people