Pa's Harrisburg/NRA Sports show

Teeton

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering how many roksliders go to the big 10 day show in Harrisburg Pa? It starts on the first Saturday in February. I have not missed it in years other than last year that they canceled it. If you have never been to it and really want to see the whole show you need 2 days. I think it has over 1000 booths/vendors setup. If your only looking at hunting stuff, maybe one day. I work at one of the vendors booths off and on over the years. It's my state bowhunting group the United Bowhunters of Pa. I'll most likely be there the first weekend. Maybe we (roksliders) can meet up for lunch in the cafeteria. Maybe Rokslide should have a boot. Never remember seeing a hunting web site boot setup at the show. What other show puts 750000 plus thru its doors and with the NRA running it I bet the number's go up. Teeton

Last edited:
I'll be there one day at least. I'll hit you with a PM when I know what day it is Teeton.

brownbear

FNG
I've been for the last five straight years now. I think I'll be sitting this one out. I found that Super Bowl Sunday was the best (for me) as the crowds aren't nearly as thick and I can actually move around more easily. With the Eagles in the Super Bowl this year, I would assume that only half of the commonwealth will be there on the first Sunday this year. I went on a Wednesday once... it was Mardi Gras packed. This year's theme could be "Fighting the Flu". Very cool that you want to do a Rokslide Rendezvous. Perhaps I'll meet up next year.

cg2737

WKR
I will be hitting the show one day next week. We usually go mid week to avoid the crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fullfan

WKR
It is about a 5 hour drive for me, been there before have never been impressed. Many ppl with new gadgets trying to invent a better mouse trap. And mostly outfitters charging crazy prices for hunts.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealGerman