1 Shot Gear Thanksgiving Sale

Thanksgiving Sale IS LIVE!

Use code TURKEY at checkout to unlock all of the savings! Rokslide is seeing it first!

30% on select clothing
20% on select shelters and boots
15%-20% on select optics
15% on coolers
20% on Blaser rifles and shotguns
10% on Sako 85 & A7 rifles
10% on Tikka T3 rifles
Check the sale page for special discounted firearms

Last edited:
OP
K
It is brand to brand whether we can do it for out of stock items. We will allow the items to be pre-ordered if we have confirmed we can get it in time from the brands.

OP
K
The post was to help us decide on what to have on sale next week. Those comments were all taken into consideration...no one will be disappointed shopping on our website next week.

greentimber

Lil-Rokslider
Getting the following error message on iOS:

Too many subscribe attempts for this email address. Please try again in about 5 minutes. (#8495)

....this was the first attempt I made, btw. Just a heads up.

You guys might have already signed up in the pasted. I did it about a hour or so ago and it worked without a problem.

Bighorns247

Lil-Rokslider
About when will the code be sent to our e-mail? I only ask because I don't have a smart phone so I don't get instant alerts. I have to check it the old fashioned way... go home and sit down at the desktop computer haha. Thanks for putting on this sale. I'm looking forward to it!

OP
K
The code will be emailed out between 9am and 10 am MST. I will also be posting it here with all of the discounts in case anyone may miss the email.

Whisky

WKR
This is amazing. My shopping cart has 2 items in it and I'm saving $608!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!