robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Exactly Where to Hunt After Hard Winters - Rok Blog

Last edited:

2rivers

FNG
Great bits of info, it really seems that it is the little mundane things that we hurry over that means the difference between good and great in harvests!

I really need to organize all my tid-bits and notes of info into a formal filing system as you have laid out. As it sits right now I just have 3 spots I keep pertinent hunt info and if I need to look something up I do end up finding it. Though I do have to end up rifling through a bunch of other things as well. Maybe this is the kick in the ass I need to just get it done. I'm sure having it all organized will make it easier and quicker to access specific info. Also, I know that having all of that information organized and simplified I would be much more apt to delve into it more often. Which is a good thing! Thanx Robby!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I really need to organize all my tid-bits and notes of info into a formal filing system as you have laid out. As it sits right now I just have 3 spots I keep pertinent hunt info and if I need to look something up I do end up finding it. Though I do have to end up rifling through a bunch of other things as well. Maybe this is the kick in the ass I need to just get it done. I'm sure having it all organized will make it easier and quicker to access specific info. Also, I know that having all of that information organized and simplified I would be much more apt to delve into it more often. Which is a good thing! Thanx Robby!

you bet!

You'll like being able to find articles, photos, notes, tid-bits, etc from years back. I found a letter I received from a Colorado biologist in 1994!

Thank you for posting this. I have always subscribed but I was unaware of some of the other podcasts you had been a part of. I'll be sure to give them all a listen. I do appreciate all of the valuable content you make available to us. Thanx again Robby!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for posting this. I have always subscribed but I was unaware of some of the other podcasts you had been a part of. I'll be sure to give them all a listen. I do appreciate all of the valuable content you make available to us. Thanx again Robby!

Sure thing Muley Buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I think you’ll get your moneys worth realunlucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
My order is in.

I had a little sticker shock too, realunlucky, but I bet it comes out pretty cheap on a per-read basis.