Please Read!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
It has been brought to my attention that companies are coming on here and pushing their products with PMs. This includes telling people about their forums, websites, and products. This is counterproductive to everything we are trying to do here. Robby and I are more than fair with every potential sponsor. But backdooring the system is the fastest to get kicked off the site.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Backstabbin' cheapskates. Let us know if you get PMs from these guys. We'd love to warm up the ban hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah. That doesn't fly here. Thanks guys for all you do. I'd like to know who these companies are so I can make sure I don't support them. Name and Shame!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Woah. That doesn't fly here. Thanks guys for all you do. I'd like to know who these companies are so I can make sure I don't support them. Name and Shame!

Will do!

And at the opposite end of the scale, everyone take a look around at the banners on this site. Those are the companies that make all this possible. And it's no coincidence that they are some of the most reputable in the industry.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow that's pretty unethical how do they even get any business like that?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
I haven't received any of those direct messages but I'll be sure and let you know if I do!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Backstabbin' cheapskates. Let us know if you get PMs from these guys. We'd love to warm up the ban hammer.

If it will get me free Expo tickets again I'll bait 'em in lol

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Amway pm's me daily....

It's kind of funny.......my wife gets probably 100 spam emails a day, while I'll get maybe 2 a week. She gets dozens of telemarketers and other spam phone calls a week........I get zero. I don't think I've ever gotten PM's from companies on here.

Historybuff

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide is awesome, thanks everyone. I've learned so much on here and appreciate it greatly. I suprised they haven't private messaged me, I'm a pretty big deal.

mt100gr.

WKR
Makes me wonder if there is a specific "demographic" they target? Maybe the chronic gear comparison thread starters? Guys on the fence about certain accessories? Low post counts?

Ryan and Robby, can you shed any light?

I haven't gotten any below-board PMs either.

The customer is The Company as far as I am concerned and tactics like that don't fly. Everyone has to pay to play.