Rokslide Welcomes Randy Newberg, official sponsor

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Can't say how glad we are to partner with one of the best public land advocates and hunters out there, Randy Newberg.

Randy uses all his platforms to advocate for regular guys just like us who cherish public land. From his podcasts and TV shows, to even representing hunters through Congress, Randy's voice is heard as the voice of public land hunters everywhere. Add to that, you can learn a lot from a lifelong hunter by subscribing to his platforms listed below.

Please give Randy a warm welcome and support his platforms, it's a vote for fair-chase hunting and our own public lands

attachment.php

Podcast - Hunt Talk Radio, Randy Newberg Unfiltered | Hunting | Conservation | Politics | Tactics by Randy Newberg: Hunter, Host of Fresh Tracks TV, Speaker, and Hunting Activist on iTunes

YouTube - Randy Newberg, Hunter
- YouTube

Website - Randy Newberg

Here's a great video for you bull hunters- classic Randy teaching, hunting, advocating

[video=youtube_share;14tRpvmKHOk]http://youtu.be/14tRpvmKHOk[/video]

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
This is excellent. Randy is top shelf and a great advocate for all hunters.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Watch a lot of his videos really enjoy is style. Fantastic addition to the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Excellent addition. I still go back and watch the old "On Your Own Adventures". Can't beat Randy's passion and advocacy for DIY public land hunters. Excited to see him here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk