Please Welcome SIG Electro-Optics, Rokslide Sponsor

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey Roksliders
We first met SIG at SHOT 2016. Like a lot of you, I was thinking "guns!". We'll they do that, too, but SIG had also added a whole new dimension when they entered the Electro-Optics Market.

Rokslide staff writer, Justin Crossley, stepped in and reviewed several of their rangefinders (see SIG Kilo 2400 ABS review or SIG SAUER KILO2000 Rangefinder Review) We value his opinion and he was happy with those products.

Over the next 12 months, we got to know the company and products (riflescopes, binoculars, spotters, etc) even better and are more than satisfied with what they have to offer you all.

So please welcome SIG to Rokslide as an official sponsor.

To learn more about their products, see their site at Electro-Optics | Sig Sauer

You'll notice they extend into many product lines. You might consider supporting them with your next purchase.

Right now, Justin and I are testing the Whiskey5 rifle scope WHISKEY5 | Sig Sauer

and and Zulu5 8x42 HD binoculars ZULU5 | Sig Sauer

Watch for those threads soon in our Optics Forum: Optics

Here's some official information about the company:

SIG Electro-Optics Info:

SIG has fused together advanced electronic technologies, superior HD glass and military-inspired designs to achieve maximum clarity, accuracy and performance. They have developed truly game-changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters and competitive shooters. SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever under an unlimited lifetime guarantee. SIG SAUER Optics offer unmatched accuracy, durability and innovation you can rely on, shot after shot.

attachment.php

Company Info:

In 2015 SIG expanded to include silencers, optics, ammo and airguns. These new business units help us to provide our dedicated customer base with a greater range of firearm and firearm safety equipment and accessories. This move provided the firearms manufacturer with significantly increased manufacturing capacity. The recently remodeled 206, 000-square-foot facility houses the SIG SAUER manufacturing facility and corporate staff offices, and is just about 20 minutes from the company’s Exeter manufacturing facility and the Epping training academy, both in New Hampshire. At the heart of this new headquarters is the state-of-the-art manufacturing floor, featuring a significantly expanded machining production center, quality control (QC) testing facilities, and an indoor, multi-position test-fire range, which includes a 100-meter precision rifle range. Today, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001 certified company with over 1,200 employees. It is the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes J.P. Sauer & Sohn and Blaser, Gmbh. in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland.

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Welcome. I bought a Kilo 2000 based upon members reviews on this forum. I have been really happy with it and am anxious to learn more about your other product offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
Welcome, I also purchased a kilo 2000 after reading Justin's review on Rokslide and have been very happy with it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Welcome, the Sig Kilo so far has been the best Rangefinder I've used. Looking forward to the Whiskey5 review!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patw