My PMs and Emails

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't even think that was legal anymore in today's society. I thought everyone had to be the same, with no advantages or benefits greater to another.;) Good to see some rebelling away from the new societal standards.

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Hahaha. If only fans!!!! Most of them go something like this "I don't know how to post on Rokslide. Can you give me a tutorial please? Also, can you please review all the new Vortex scopes.? (I'd like to place my order today.) and that brings up another point, will you tell your sponsors to lower their prices? I've been having to buy things on Amazon because they're cheaper. Hoping my purchase brings Amazon around to the Pro Hunting side of things. But lower prices from sponsors would be better. By the way I PM'd you an hour ago and I haven't heard anything back. Maybe you just don't care?!?!?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, that deserves immediately being banned!!!

tttoadman

WKR
This is targeted at the lazy bastards:

The whole point of a forum is to get the shared knowledge of the many. Post a question...in the appropriate forum. If you can't figure it out, you shouldn't be allowed to have a weapon or be left alone in the forest.

Keep up the hard work everyone.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Now I feel like a dick for the texts, pms, letters, carrier pigeons and barbershop quartet I sent over the last few weeks. I just needed to know what binos, pack, gun, bow, knife, truck, underwear, camo, toothbrush, watch, tent and sleeping bag I should get. I forgot to ask in the pms, what units should I apply for?

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been saying this for years, but the bottom line is.......people are the problem. Always have been always will be. Every time I leave the house (my cave), all there is is traffic, traffic, everywhere. People are the problem, and for whatever reason they certainly aren't getting any smarter. I guess that would be characterized as "devolution", which completely negates any and all credibility for evolution. LOL.

I've been saying this for years, but the bottom line is.......people are the problem. Always have been always will be. Every time I leave the house (my cave), all there is is traffic, traffic, everywhere. People are the problem, and for whatever reason they certainly aren't getting any smarter. I guess that would be characterized as "devolution", which completely negates any and all credibility for evolution. LOL.
The problem is you are leaving your house ;)

NDGuy

WKR
I forgot to ask in the pms, what units should I apply for?

Okay but seriously can one of you guys send me GPS coordinates? Just general coordinates not your honey hole or anything!

I can share one of my honeyholes shhh

46.8646° N, 96.8658° W

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay but seriously can one of you guys send me GPS coordinates? Just general coordinates not your honey hole or anything!

46.8646° N, 96.8658° W
That's funny

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
Got to remember some guy's would be better off, if their mom and dad's weren't brother and sister.. you guy's do a hell of a job.
Mike

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

46.8646° N, 96.8658° W

Try out this spot. You might want to adjust your gear list to include a radiation suit and geiger counter. Oh and watch out for the armed guards.

46°31'21.8"N 119°34'03.3"W

Here are some pictures a local took of some bulls in this area.

hanford%20samanthadavey5.jpg

hanfordPicMonkey%20Collage.jpg

Wow! My hats off to all of you who make up the Rokslide staff. I truly appreciate the hard work that you all put in. I would also like to thank all of the extremely knowledgeable and experienced who frequent here. I thought it could be bad, but geez! That shit's ridiculous! I know everybody is different but, in my humble opinion good judgement is exercised by the administrators and moderators. Don't let em' get to ya! Keep up the good work!;)

46.8646° N, 96.8658° W

Are those really coordinates to a walmart?