My PMs and Emails

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I know I sound like a dick saying this but I simply can't respond to everyone. I was recently gone for 5 days and came pack to over 300 PMs and countless emails. This happens all the time. I really try to answer all of them but Rokslide is not my only Job, it usually falls to third in the job category. Being a dick in a PM to me because I have not responded, guarantees I will not respond.

So I am sorry if I have not responded to you, It's not personal.

WKR
If you would have just given me directions to your honey hole the first time I wouldn't have to keep contacting you!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
The rest of us moderators certainly don't mind attending to the things that don't require Ryan's specific attention but in my observation most questions and issues go directly to the poor guy that is spread the thinnest regardless of whether his particular expertise is actually needed or not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
Ryan, thanks for everything you do and keeping Rokslide a great site. Thanks to all the moderators also. Rokslide is the only forum I am a member of because of the moderators and admins who do a great job keeping the threads in check and providing expert informtaion. Cheers.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I second William... if it isn't a specific Ryan or Robby question hit us up with it. One of us will be able to either answer you or hand you to another mod that does know how to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Staff member
I second William... if it isn't a specific Ryan or Robby question hit us up with it. One of us will be able to either answer you or hand you to another mod that does know how to answer.

Unless we're all in the woods at the same time, in that case resort to death matches to sort issues among yourselves. May the odds be ever in your favor.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Dang celebrities.......can't handle the paparazzi fan flow! :)

Hahaha. If only fans!!!! Most of them go something like this "I don't know how to post on Rokslide. Can you give me a tutorial please? Also, can you please review all the new Vortex scopes.? (I'd like to place my order today.) and that brings up another point, will you tell your sponsors to lower their prices? I've been having to buy things on Amazon because they're cheaper. Hoping my purchase brings Amazon around to the Pro Hunting side of things. But lower prices from sponsors would be better. By the way I PM'd you an hour ago and I haven't heard anything back. Maybe you just don't care?!?!?!"

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hahaha. If only fans!!!! Most of them go something like this "I don't know how to post on Rokslide. Can you give me a tutorial please? Also, can you please review all the new Vortex scopes.? (I'd like to place my order today.) and that brings up another point, will you tell your sponsors to lower their prices? I've been having to buy things on Amazon because they're cheaper. Hoping my purchase brings Amazon around to the Pro Hunting side of things. But lower prices from sponsors would be better. By the way I PM'd you an hour ago and I haven't heard anything back. Maybe you just don't care?!?!?!"

Hahahahaha, this kills me... :)

mrgreen

WKR

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that maybe, just maybe, sometimes, you just don't care. With very good reason! Sometimes people need to be put on the "pay-no-mind list".*

*Credit to Joe Pesci, Goodfellas.

Super Moderator
Staff member

Bahahahaha this is hilarious and true

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Damn people, what the hell could you be asking so many questions about? Do a search. Hell Ryan I didn't know you part timed as Siri Lol. Been on this board 5 years and I think I PM'd you once when the site had a problem. I agree with you, dick = delete.

I see from your post, that that some people just have too much time on their hands or want someone to lead them through life. It's crazy. They probably are sitting in their basement playing video games and need a friend.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member

You forgot 'can you tell me specific details already in a review up on Rokslide on 'product XYZ', then summarize the review so I don't have to read it. I'm
Really interested in 'product XYZ' for NEXT YEAR'S season. Also, can you get me a deal? funny but true.

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You forgot 'can you tell me specific details already in a review up on Rokslide on 'product XYZ', then summarize the review so I don't have to read it. I'm
Really interested in 'product XYZ' for NEXT YEAR'S season. Also, can you get me a deal? funny but true.

Ryan had one of those yesterday! The guy was asking questions that were already answered in the review. Had the balls to not even read it before asking questions!

Jauwater

WKR
Seems to be a lack of common courtesy these days. Along with entitlement issues. Thank yall for all you do. The most of us are much appreciative for what yall have created, and the time yall put in here.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk