how do I...?

slvrslngr

WKR
keep from getting logged out automatically while writing a post? I just lost a pretty long post I had written because of the auto log out deal. Thanks.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If you ever lose a post after you hit publish, try the back button. It always brings my post back up, I copy it, log back in, and repaste. Sorry you lost your post. friggin' computers anyway.

OP
S

slvrslngr

WKR
If you ever lose a post after you hit publish, try the back button. It always brings my post back up, I copy it, log back in, and repaste. Sorry you lost your post. friggin' computers anyway.

Took 3 tries and I still screwed my post, lol! Got some text and pics up despite myself. Thanks for the help.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anything long winded I type in my notes app then copy and paste. Most note apps will save as you type. For a desktop you can try a word program or start typing an email to your self. Again there is some auto save or draft that should minimize any lose. Once you're done typing just paste it in rokslide then add photos.

Not sure with android but with iPhone I will make a few notes on my phone to remember my thoughts. Then I can pick up from ICloud since it syncs on my computer where I can type in more detail which is a pain on a phone.