Thread: how do I...?

Post Thanks / Like

how do I...?

keep from getting logged out automatically while writing a post? I just lost a pretty long post I had written because of the auto log out deal. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Underneath the area where you log in there is a remember me or stay logged in box. If you check that box it will keep you logged in till you physically log off.

Esse quam videri

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks BH!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you ever lose a post after you hit publish, try the back button. It always brings my post back up, I copy it, log back in, and repaste. Sorry you lost your post. friggin' computers anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack Hunter View Post
    Underneath the area where you log in there is a remember me or stay logged in box. If you check that box it will keep you logged in till you physically log off.
    yes this, you can pretty much set it to where you stay logged in forever, when you come back to visit you will already be logged in

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robby denning View Post
    If you ever lose a post after you hit publish, try the back button. It always brings my post back up, I copy it, log back in, and repaste. Sorry you lost your post. friggin' computers anyway.
    Took 3 tries and I still screwed my post, lol! Got some text and pics up despite myself. Thanks for the help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anything long winded I type in my notes app then copy and paste. Most note apps will save as you type. For a desktop you can try a word program or start typing an email to your self. Again there is some auto save or draft that should minimize any lose. Once you're done typing just paste it in rokslide then add photos.

Not sure with android but with iPhone I will make a few notes on my phone to remember my thoughts. Then I can pick up from ICloud since it syncs on my computer where I can type in more detail which is a pain on a phone.