Website Timing Out??

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
How many people are seeing the Timing out error page and how often.... Once a day, several times a day or once a week??

Thanks!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I saw it twice in the last week since traffic picked way up. Both times a simple refresh fixed it.

bpurtz

WKR
Just happened to me. Error 522. The page that displayed showed "You - Browser Working", "Hillsboro - Cloudflare Working", "www.rokslide.com - Host Error"

Muttly

WKR
I don't know what's different, been hitting Rokslide on Google forever, has usually given me the "forum" option.
Not there the other day, okay, hit the website, then forum.
Today it is all over the map, getting tougher and tougher to get to the forum...

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I don't know what's different, been hitting Rokslide on Google forever, has usually given me the "forum" option.
Not there the other day, okay, hit the website, then forum.
Today it is all over the map, getting tougher and tougher to get to the forum...

Can you explain what you are seeing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muttly

WKR
Took some screenshots of what I am seeing when I go to pull it up of Google. Will PM those to you after work, think that will work better than me trying to explain what I am seeing.

mproberts

WKR
I haven't been able to access the forum since sometime in September unless I am on my phone or my work computer/internet connection. I don't know what changed but it always times out now, and never did before. Any help would definitely be appreciated.

KClark

WKR
No time out but the page doesn't resize to fit my screen anymore, have to scroll left and right to navigate lately.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
No time out but the page doesn't resize to fit my screen anymore, have to scroll left and right to navigate lately.

Try ctrl>- (that's the little minus sign and the far right of the digits). Sounds like your screen is set too big.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

As Robby pointed out, you may need to reset your zoom level. Depending on your browser, often there is an icon in the top right of your address bar, or in the options dropdown.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord