The Wall Tent Shop

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I get to spend a lot of time in a wall tent every year, its almost a home away from home in the fall. Three years ago the wall tent I had used for years was on its last leg. Looking around the internet and reading threads on Rokslide, I found the walltentshop.com. Now I have owned several Montana Canvas wall tents and was nothing but satisfied and fully intended on buying another one. But when I called down to the wall tent shop I talked to the owner. He told me the options they had and explained to me that they had a tent of their own called the Wilderness Tent and it had the features I was looking for. Being a skeptic, I told him I would check out his video and call him back the next day, but entirely thinking I was going to buy the Montana Canvas tent. After watching the video, it was apparent that Rich might know a thing or two about wall tents. I ordered the 10x12 Wilderness Tent with an angle bracket kit. The tent showed up a few days later the next weekend I took it to my buddy Kelly's house to make the frame for the shelter. As we unrolled the tent, I was surprised to see the quality of the sewing and features this tent had for about half the price of the Montana Canvas Tents. Fast forward three years and over a hundred nights in this tent I am extremely happy with this purchase. I was very excited when Tyler reached out to me about becoming a sponsor. The Wall Tent Shop is an excellent company with an outstanding product.

Last edited:
OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
My tent in action.
24189fa9be534ae2d1fc166837ab0aab.jpg

05665f41ba33c937b18090c93e08d4fa.jpg

cc655d1029057383040133940a7d65e1.jpg

7d46c14d259be83f787c2c6c89ffc0af.jpg

35ec40bad484b8c6e1842b689324131d.jpg

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Wilderness Tent Video
[video=youtube;oTqIi6At2PI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTqIi6At2PI[/video]

Tyler Beck

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Ryan - Thank you for the intro!

Roksliders - This is Tyler Beck here and I am the manager of the Wall Tent Shop, feel free to reach out to me with any questions or ideas you may have. I am personally glad to have joined the Rokslide community. The amount of knowledge I have gained from reading posts by you all is unmatched! Thank you!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan - Thank you for the intro!

Roksliders - This is Tyler Beck here and I am the manager of the Wall Tent Shop, feel free to reach out to me with any questions or ideas you may have. I am personally glad to have joined the Rokslide community. The amount of knowledge I have gained from reading posts by you all is unmatched! Thank you!

Welcome Tyler and the Wall Tent Shop! I know who I'll be calling when I'm ready to buy another tent!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
As we unrolled the tent, I was surprised to see the quality of the sewing and features this tent had for about half the price of the Montana Canvas Tents.

I have never been impressed with the "price" of the Montana Canvas tents. And if they've been fire-treated, I can't even get near one let alone sleep in one......just from the smell.

I'm gonna break down and buy a wall tent this year, looks like this will save me some money and gain some features!

Jd259

WKR
Here’s mine with their extended fly which is awesome to keep your stuff outta the weather mines 14x16 spend about 40 nights in it in all sorts of weather and with their stove I couldn’t ask for anything more absolutely love it thanks again wall tent shop.
f5e6958a2389be80c2fc0dae58912d6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElkNut1

WKR
The guys at the Wall Tent Shop are truly awesome! They know their stuff & will bend over backwards to help you out! We own two of their canvas wall tents & couldn't be more pleased with them, they're great! Thanks for a great product guys!

ElkNut/Paul

bhylton

WKR
my wife and i purchased a 12 x 14ft from these folks in 2015. we lived in it from May - January that year and have spent probably 50ish nights in it since. it has been a wonderful product and at a fair price.