404 Errors when you click links

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

I've been getting a few private messages due to links to our articles not working. Seems that some of the recent server work is causing the links to break. Please let me, John, or Ryan know if you experience that.

Thank you

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Are people getting 404 errors or 503 error? If you do get one, please post up a link or screenshot if possible. Thanks!

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I get those errors pretty frequently when clicking on threads. It's been fairly regular for the past few years, but if I hit the "back" button and re-click a few times, it normally goes through.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I get those errors pretty frequently when clicking on threads. It's been fairly regular for the past few years, but if I hit the "back" button and re-click a few times, it normally goes through.

503 errors or 404s? If you are navigating through threads and not clicking on links to the article side of rokslide, I'm assuming you are getting 503s.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
503 errors or 404s? If you are navigating through threads and not clicking on links to the article side of rokslide, I'm assuming you are getting 503s.

I know I've seen the "404" before, but some might have been 503 as well. I'll start paying more attention when they pop up.