Wyoming unit 26

NDMULEY

FNG
Hey folks. New to the fourm and a 1st time antelope hunter. I was lucky and drew a buck tag in unit 26. If anyone would like to share some information about this unit I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately I do not have any info to share about antelope. I do have knowledge on deer pheasants and fishing in ND if anyone has questions. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oregon

WKR
Don’t have anything for you. There is a thread floating around titled something like “here it comes”.
Basically talks about every year people draw tags and they join this site and ask “hey, not looking for your secret spots”.

Good luck.

OP
N

NDMULEY

FNG
I understand that. But we all need to start someplace. I have no problem with helping people that are just starting to hunt or fish. Thanks for your response.

amassi

WKR
Drive to town nearest your unit
Walk into busiest bar
Tip bartender
Ask where antelope are

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oregon

WKR
I understand that. But we all need to start someplace. I have no problem with helping people that are just starting to hunt or fish. Thanks for your response.

Meant no disrespect. I’m a newbie here and have noticed the replies to similar questions.
My strategy is to post relevant info for a few years, then ask about one unit in Colorado I’ve been chasing for roughly $550 worth of PP’s. :cool:

Bryan B

FNG
Unit 26 does not have much accessible public land so I wouldn't expect anyone to freely give up info on where the best public spots are or where they had success. I hunt a different limited access unit and I can tell you after hunting it several times and learning the unit on my own, and spending time and money doing it, I don't tell anyone anything about it. Not trying to be a jerk. That's just how I feel about it.