Wyoming Unit 4 - Doe Access

wjohnson1983

Lil-Rokslider
My partner and I will be in unit 7 for our any antelope tag and picked up unit 4 doe tags in the leftover draw. We're prepared to look at the smaller pieces of public land in 4, but I figured I'd ask the question here and hopefully increase our odds.

Does anyone have a landowner in unit 4 Wyoming that will allow access for 2 does to be harvested?

Keep in mind that the type 6 tags are only good for private land. Perhaps that is what you meant by the "smaller pieces of public", I assume the walk in areas. Generally speaking it might take a small trespass fee but I would guess if you make some phone calls now and prepare to ask around when you get to the area you should be able to fill tags for does.

OP
W

wjohnson1983

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at the Wyoming regulations, I don't see any special stipulations on the 4-6 tag. Where 5-6 says "valid on private land"

True, I was referring to the deer regs and not antelope and understand completely you drawing the any antelope tag in 7 and getting doe tags in 4. Lots of area to cover in 4 and lots more private that should let you on. I would call the game warden out of Newcastle and sundance as well as review the hunter assistance on the wyo game and fish site.
My apologies