Wyoming unit 21

Hey guys I am headed to Wyoming 21 for antelope this year, first time hunting antelope and being in Wyoming. I think we have a pretty good game plan for lopes. We are looking for somethings to do when we are out there in the area: fly fishing, bird hunting (we won't have dogs), brewery, hikes, places of interest anything. Thanks for the input.

trslabaugh

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't physically been to their brewery yet, but there is Ten Sleep Brewery in Ten Sleep. Its about 2 hours NW of Kaycee. I had a crowler's worth of their "Speed Goat" from a liquor store on a previous trip and it really hit the spot!

madtom

FNG
Yep. Ten Sleep, Buffalo, and Sheridan are all relatively close and have decent-to-good breweries.

jwatts

WKR
I'll second Ten Sleep. I haven't been to the brewery, but they have some good beer. Wyoming Whiskey is distilled in Kirby. They make a good whiskey but I'm not sure of what they have as far as distillery tours or anything.

Best cheeseburger around is at The Invasion Bar and Grill in Kaycee, Wyoming.

Take a plenty of ammo or a different rifle/ammo for prairie dogs.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Outlaw canyon west of Kaycee is cool, Sheridan isn't far it has some bars and everything you need, if your willing to drive to ten sleep go have a few speed goats, and castle gardens is near by kinda cool area also

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Been hunitng 113 for the last 3 years (right next door). Will second the Invasion Bar in Kaycee for food and a beer. Don't forget some rocky mountain oysters and check out the Hoofprints of the Past Museum across the street. Great history of the area and the Johnson County War. No cost, they just ask for a donation. Buffalo is a neat town to visit.