Who's all chasing antelope?

I killed this buck in Colorado opening weekend. Spotted him bedded and crawled on hands and knees for a few hours to get within 50 yards of him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 99
Justin, that picture is awesome. Something about the way it's focused I guess. Good job. Stalking goats with a bow is addicting and I hope to be doing just that come Oct here in MT.

whitingja

WKR
View attachment 28106Got this one last weekend in Colorado. Not the biggest we saw, but the meat actually tastes great.

You bet the meat taste good! Antelope is my favorite meat. I like it better than elk!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
HunterHawk

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Justin nice shot! Hoping maybe I can get out and chase a lope this next weekend... we will see! kind of using up all my free time that my wife gives me for my archery elk hunt and i finally drew my eastern plains archery deer tag this year!

Olbadae

Lil-Rokslider
94bfe8f972624dee0f520b6c6b1413cc.jpg
This is my first post! My first hunt for anything other then whitetail was spot and stock antelope with my cousin in Nebraska. I'm hooked! No records being set here but is a trophy to me! Crept to 50 yards and he was mine! So much fun!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
94bfe8f972624dee0f520b6c6b1413cc.jpg
This is my first post! My first hunt for anything other then whitetail was spot and stock antelope with my cousin in Nebraska. I'm hooked! No records being set here but is a trophy to me! Crept to 50 yards and he was mine! So much fun!
That's awesome love spot and stalk antelope

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Olbadae

Lil-Rokslider
Best feeling ever is getting close to these speed demons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk