Wyoming trophy antelope offer

OP
J

Jimss

WKR
I have 0 Wyo antelope pref pts. In return for applying and point averaging with me I am offering bowhunters the option of setting up waterhole blinds as soon as we find out we draw so bucks get acclimated to blinds well in advance of the season. I live fairly close to the ranch so it is no problem for me to set up quite a few waterhole blinds. I've been contacted by quite a few guys and most would have no way of taking a special trip out to Wyo in July to set up blinds. Also, there is no guarantee what will happen to blinds set up on public land if left for 1 to 2 months or if another hunter would set up another blind on the same waterhole. Our blinds are safe behind locked gates on the private ranch.

For those that want to rifle hunt I am offering 45 years of trophy antelope field judging experience, I have also been hunting the ranch off and on for the past 15 years....so know where just about every waterhole is located and where trophy bucks tend to concentrate. Last year there were 5 of us that applied as a party. One member of the party was a long bow hunter and told us he wanted shots inside 15 yards. That was a chore but we figured out several waterholes where that worked and he ended up harvesting a gorgeous 80ish" buck. 3 of the guys in our group had virtually 0 experience field judging bucks. We looked over 50 to over 100 bucks/day and they had no idea how to tell the difference between a 75" buck and a 82" buck. I have a feeling if they would have hunted elsewhere on their own they would have harvested the first decent buck they saw. I was the last guy to fill my tag....after hunting with everyone else until they harvest great bucks. It was a win-win situation for everyone that applied in our party.

OP
J

Jimss

WKR
It's getting close to crunch time for applying for Wyo antelope. I thought I'd put out my invitation one more time. I have 1 guy committed with 10 pref pts and am willing to offer 1 or 2 other guys with 7+ pref pts the opportunity to hunt trophy Wyo antelope. The prospects look incredible this year on the ranch with a fairly mild winter, decent spring moisture, and lots of mature bucks passed up last year!