Looking for antelope partner

Im a canadian res looking to go hunt antelope in wyoming this yr , I have no preferance points . Give me a shout see what we can figure out

manitou1

WKR
P.M. me. I fly fish and hike areas of Wyoming, but never hunted it. Trying to figure out an antelope hunt myself too.
I tried to p.m. you to no avail.

manitou1

WKR
I'm up for it. Haven't set my dates yet, but it may not coincide with elk. Dunno the elk season dates as I've only researched antelope thus far. Thinking 2-3 weeks into the rifle season though. I plan on spending about eight days there then, maybe do some fly fishing or upland if I tag early.

I killed my freak this year in one day. I usually spend a couple days with archery and than a day or two with rifle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wjohnson1983

Lil-Rokslider
WyoBowhunter21 - I hunted unit 25 last year and got my first antelope. Maybe we can meet and at least say hi if I'm out that way again.

Also, what is the local opinion and yours on Sundowner Taxidermy? It's not going to change anything at this point. My antelope is with him now. I saw his work and dropped off the head at Pat's. The taxidermist was out on a hunting trip when I stopped by.

PM if you feel that's better.

WyoBowhunter21 - I hunted unit 25 last year and got my first antelope. Maybe we can meet and at least say hi if I'm out that way again.

Also, what is the local opinion and yours on Sundowner Taxidermy? It's not going to change anything at this point. My antelope is with him now. I saw his work and dropped off the head at Pat's. The taxidermist was out on a hunting trip when I stopped by.

PM if you feel that's better.

Honestly I have never used them before. I will ask a guy at work who has had a lot mounted here and see what his thoughts are. If it makes a difference I haven't heard anything bad, at least that pops in my mind.