Wyoming Draw Report Help

1st Question: Scrolling down I find different units and below those units are multiple rows of draw odds and success rates. Some units only have one row but other have as many as 5 or 6 rows below them before odds for the next unit start. What are these different rows?

Question 2: The number of preference points to draw the tag is sometimes listed as <3, Im guessing that means it took less than 3? but what about when it says <0?

Thanks!

204guy

WKR
The first part of your question- they are showing the preference points required to draw. They only list the points columns were people actually drew down to 0% odds, they do this so the draw odds aren't 70 pages long. For example Unit 58 had 38% odds of drawing with 10 points. No sense in listing 9 points 0%, 8 points 0%, 7 points 0%, etc.
Second question- When applying as a group you can get fractional average points. < whatever # is how WY deals with that. I'm not sure why the <0 is listed and I didn't see any tags issued there.

johnsd16

WKR
When looking at the multiple rows, it shows how many tags drew out at that point level as the above post states. They list every tag by point level down to whatever level had 0% then stop.

The "<" thing is confusing but it doesn't truly mean <2 points meaning 0 or 1, it really means <2 and >1, and you get that point level by group applications where points are averaged. So when you see a tag that has 50% draw for <3 points, but 0% at 2 points, no one with 2 points drew that tag.