Wyoming limited access?

ChrisC

Lil-Rokslider
I'm going in with 1PP and am reading reviews for the units I've narrowed it down to. one thing that I keep reading is " limited access", etc. I'm seeing interstates that connect to county roads (I assume county roads are public?) That lead to miles and miles of public land. When people say "limited access", are they saying it relative to the highly sought after units, or am I missing something major? They certainly don't match the size of public in the southwest, but there are several continuous square mile blocks...

Thanks,
Chris

mlucashr

FNG
I'm sure there are people with more experience than I. I've only hunted limited access antelope tho and done well in a couple of units. A point on the eastern side gets you more than you think. PM me and I'll do my best to help you out if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure there are people with more experience than I. I've only hunted limited access antelope tho and done well in a couple of units. A point on the eastern side gets you more than you think. PM me and I'll do my best to help you out if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mind if I shoot you a PM as well?

FURMAN

WKR
You can kill pronghorn in those units and most likely will as long as your trophy goals are not unrealistic. In those units you have to be very careful about what roads you are on. You have to stay on county roads which are not always marked very well. OnX maps helps a great deal with knowing what property you can be on but not so much what roads. You really need a BLM paper map and a county road map if available. They can be very frustrating but with a little planning can still be a lot of fun.