WY Antelope Results Post?

JWP58

WKR
Just a couple of doe tags..looks like I'll be applying for a leftover buck. No area 7 elk either...

Last edited:

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
Just a couple of doe tags for...looks like I'll be applying for a leftover buck. No area 7 elk either...
I struck out on area 7 elk too...

But I did draw antelope!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
Anyone have any ideas for reasonable trespass fees or access for any leftover tags? Leftover tags are: 3,4,10,15,16,17,19,20,22,102,109. Willing to meet up with a hunting partner who is familiar with a leftover area. I have low levels of BO, I can cook a mean oatmeal at 0400, and I'll pack out your goat if you'll take me along... PM me if you feel generous with hooking a brother up or if you want a hunting partner! Will hunt for food!

MD97756

FNG
My group drew!!! My buddy and I both drew 3 each. My first time hunting Wyoming, should be a blast!!!

cfdjay

WKR
Who is bowhunting? I'll be sweating it out in August and trying to redeem myself after striking out in Colorado.

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
Who is bowhunting? I'll be sweating it out in August and trying to redeem myself after striking out in Colorado.

I'll be chasing them a day or 2 after the opener in Aug as well. It's my first time hunting antelope.

Zim

FNG
Drew a unit near Rawlins with 3 points. Excited to try my first archery hunt, and will take rifle for my return trip if I can't score. Doing a combo with Arizona elk.

wapitibob

WKR
Anyone have any ideas for reasonable trespass fees or access for any leftover tags? Leftover tags are: 3,4,10,15,16,17,19,20,22,102,109. Willing to meet up with a hunting partner who is familiar with a leftover area. I have low levels of BO, I can cook a mean oatmeal at 0400, and I'll pack out your goat if you'll take me along... PM me if you feel generous with hooking a brother up or if you want a hunting partner! Will hunt for food!

Whoops I forgot to send you a note before the sale was closed. I hunted one of those last year and will hunt another this year.

204guy

WKR
Wife an I drew a tag with about 30% odds. First tough to get antelope tag we've had in about 5 years. Just need to fit it in and prioritize it with other hunting.