WY Antelope Results Post?

Jdog

WKR
First time applying for a goat license in WY...When will the results be available?

Thank you.

They used to release them early from date they have posted but been pretty much that date last couple years and pods8 is correct with 22nd!!! I would count on that!! But never know, I'm always checking just in case

Only 17 more days but who's counting? I'll be shocked if I don't draw but devastated too, I really want to hunt speed goats in Wyoming this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnelk

WKR
I should draw my 3 WY tags - one type 1 and two type 6
Speed goat hunting is nuthin but fun!

rodney482

WKR
Went special and burning 3 pts

Fingers crossed... elk tag is already in pocket

Scoot

WKR
I'll be shocked if I don't draw but devastated too, I really want to hunt speed goats in Wyoming this year.

Exactly the same for me. I'll really be mad if I don't draw this year!!! We'll know in a couple weeks...

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
I applied for a type 1 and a type 6. Never been to Wyoming and my friend and I are using our points. I sure hope we draw too.

ChrisC

Lil-Rokslider
Only 17 more days but who's counting? I'll be shocked if I don't draw but devastated too, I really want to hunt speed goats in Wyoming this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first time applying, but from what I understand, even if you dont draw there are plenty of leftovers. Though I think i may have heard that there is a secondary draw this year?

BuzzH

WKR
The trend over the last 10 years has been fewer and fewer leftovers. If you want a tag, I would be applying in the initial draw for my 2nd and 3rd choices, and not chancing the leftover list. Statewide there were 4200 more pronghorn licenses issued this year, but every year it seems interest to hunt pronghorn in Wyoming increases.

This year, there will be a second draw, then after that, any tags left from the second draw will be first come first serve.

Note that there is not a drawing fee for the second draw. Also note that there is a 5 day window to apply for the second draw, so have your stuff together if you want to apply.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
There are leftover usually yes. Whether there is any accessible public land in those leftover units is another matter.

We'll see if I draw the meat hunt I like, its hit miss each year.

hawkhunts

FNG
I've got my fingers crossed that the draw is similiar to last year. We were looking at about 75 % odds based on last years stats. 11 more days and hopefully the planning starts for real!

woodmoose

Lil-Rokslider
good luck folks,,,,I expect next year I will burn my Wyoming antelope points (should have this year but oh well),,,,,,,

bradb

WKR
Good luck! I used my points last year in 58 had a great hunt tons of goats and some good ones. Realized early I judge them like crap. Decided to shoot a goofy horned one the first morning(scouted a few days before) has one horn at 90 degrees. Buddy shot a 84" goat on end of day 2