Wyoming unit 113 information

Just got back from 113 yesterday. Here's a list of what I've learned

1. The biggest section in the middle/NW of the unit is totally bound by private land
2. The one closest to Kaycee is bounded by private but we saw people accessing it via the interstate? Assumed it was illegal but who knows?
3 the center section is where we hunted. Most of the hunters were road hunting and in the North of this section, total zoo. We went elsewhere and walked 1.5 miles from the nearest road and saw no one.
4. If you stay in your truck to hunt it's really easy to miss antelope/deer that are obscured by the many contours in the land.2 of us tagged out in 6 hours.
5. Would definitely hunt here again.

Wyobowhunter21 thanks for PM'ing me back. Your inbox is full and I couldn't reply.
IMG_1921.jpg

Just got back from 113 yesterday. Here's a list of what I've learned

1. The biggest section in the middle/NW of the unit is totally bound by private land
2. The one closest to Kaycee is bounded by private but we saw people accessing it via the interstate? Assumed it was illegal but who knows?
3 the center section is where we hunted. Most of the hunters were road hunting and in the North of this section, total zoo. We went elsewhere and walked 1.5 miles from the nearest road and saw no one.
4. If you stay in your truck to hunt it's really easy to miss antelope/deer that are obscured by the many contours in the land.2 of us tagged out in 6 hours.
5. Would definitely hunt here again.

Wyobowhunter21 thanks for PM'ing me back. Your inbox is full and I couldn't reply.
View attachment 58610

I sent you a PM with a couple questions.

OP
wasatchcomm
we were able to get one of the doe tags filled, very close on the other one for my son, we had our chances for sure. the access is limited but not impossible. saw lots of antelope and had a great time, we only had 3 days to get it done, which made it a rush, also we got snowed out the first day for a good portion of the day, which didn't help either....

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
I've hunted 113 the last two years and hopefully will again this season (private land). The wind can get pretty crazy there so make sure your tent can handle it. There are also landowners that allow lope hunters for a tresspass fee. Wyoming game and fish is a good place to start. Plenty of goats, but like others have said limited access for public land.

cslater3

FNG
You are correct on the roads. That area is riddled with oil field roads and most are non public. There are a couple county roads that will get you on public. Iberlin ranch won't let you hunt without paying their outfitter. Not sure about the other ranchers. I am helping another member by getting some pics of goats in that area. I was hoping to go out there last week but didn't make it. Hopefully this week we will be doing our work and I will take some pics. I will also "try" to remember to make the county roads

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Any chance you still have a county public rd access map or picture I could bug you for? Taking my wife out there for our first antelope hunt this October

Poor access. That being said, if you can find land to hunt on, you will have no issue finding does to kill. Very high population of antelope.