Memories in the making

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
I knew I wanted to take my son on at least one of my hunts this year, we have taken him on almost all of our scouting trips for the summer and the kid just loves being in his pack and outside. I decided on my antelope hunt. I already had my mind set that there is a great chance we wouldn’t harvest anything with a toddler in tow, but harvest or no harvest it would have been time well spent. We started the hunt out with about a mile give or take some hike in and didn’t see any in the area we were hiking around, we decided to sit down and have some snacks and do some spotting to see if we could spot some in the distance. Justin, my husband located a group of antelope that were pretty far away. We hiked back out, at lunch and decided to head on over closer to this group we had spotted to try to make a move on them. We ended up finding another group of antelope close to the ones we originally spotted and we could still see those ones were still bedded down too, I decided I wanted to make a move on this group we came across and figured if it failed we can attempt the other group. I proceeded ahead of my husband and son and belly crawled up the hill until I was able to get a shot. The buck was really cool to watch and must be quite the stud as he had several does with him. When I placed my shot he was about 100yds away and grazing! It was such a COOL experience to have my son and husband right there in the action with me! One of the best hunts to this day, and will forever be a memory down the line.

tH-6rOKrTo7C7T-Z3wyhGN9qx901Yt6H5EZWFOXLqlg-8hdazfK-krjmVqj0g-MuWgNZxt5BYfrK7zKb6KXtwHXwGT71TEDhnDzzxIMy7YrrYd8mwhZkb6u2-Lt0DohKGdzeo1WQ2Q

wgXHL7-GPMiWrmP9QREk8iKcw7IpIW9zhgnqimPGup14vO0dPOKNujWFv8NO5TUIbfXF9hTgNoHVq0J_QTFgAkpMa8DaY5arrHJQVYrguztwH9WnVdnhWAOSlaLnaULmB-YgFNGnsw

KtLmAQTxlcRgjhRen4pdImNblylJs05TWs1GQbhfY69p80B0STpnnzxTgOTO_NuWnJOO-B_R9VTJh99KZl7LCgQesKn0z-g0f535as-WKCy8ZGiBP3CkkIlQWg5DAZHxFxL7ze7Q7w

NKwWzikto2TMZ_Aean5Z5eGKFOKookSAZGrnygJRN0zf0BpKLJuz729Kkd5j5l2hBSBY2wvMkIHhzqOtcKQBhB9aBGVEF2HBF14I3_iqOLD2VsMjLxCv-DGEfYUU0Yg1_F5J4q9p4A

26OW_aDSxEXTG7oScgtQIfacvnL6BopdI69iHu11aXVVCAyPYYHBVYU-og4IWX3EFN4SSzVYVdc5nwh-P6HKPS-AeSoEC5sHINAaMacfpP9l4lV_bzVwRQJzlmtbbPgTJFyZ4tAwBA

SMU9T5iXCC5N3BPe1fXILDS2xuNmPaB0PvF7RvAULtRimzRe0e5B1gjKEuYENXoFk9GzoijQ8MfbR0JmFVZ3wDrs2HQAcstvZFL6YzMLFfLzKxJILLXvndXuIVnpVQIrCcoIWe6QA