Nonres Wyoming buck tag

CO2130

WKR
Next year I plan on hunting elk, mule deer, and antelope in CO, since I live here. I really would like to add one antelope and muley hunt to that list and I'm thinking Wyoming is my best bet for the antelope. So I've been doing some research but I'm curious as to what areas everyone would recommend I try to draw. This will be a rifle hunt, I'm not interested in a doe tag, and I don't have any points sadly. I know it's a long shot with no points but any advice is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddydogs

WKR
Look at WY DWR web site and see what units can be typically drawn with no points then look at the unit under a land ownership map to see if there is enough public land for your liking. All the info is out there for the looking. Once you narrow down your choices then start asking info about specific units, chances are you will get way better info then 100 posts stating 100 different units to hunt in.

You just missed the points deadline too. There are several antelope units in the state that can be drawn without points not sure on deer areas but you may look into the Kaycee area for both.