WYO units 81, 82, 83, 110 - advice / input / comments requested

COOTER

FNG
I am putting an antelope hunt for me and my daughter in 2019. I have never hunted in Wyoming it will be so many firsts for us. I can't wait. It will be her high school graduation gift. We narrowed the units to those listed by me splitting my points with her, our love for that part of Wyoming, and I am somewhat familiar with the area and have seen plenty of game the times I have been there. It will be a great trip no matter if we fill tags or not, but I want to make it the best trip I can for her.
Any input or comments on the units listed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

FURMAN

WKR
How many points do you have? What are you looking for in a hunt? I think there will be better trophy units for the points required.

OP
C

COOTER

FNG
How many points do you have? What are you looking for in a hunt? I think there will be better trophy units for the points required.

I myself, will have 8 points for 2019, my daughter will only have 1. So combined 4.5. Long story short, falling out between hunting partners.
There are more areas we can draw for, but the units I listed had more accessible public lands, success rates etc. I reality, I am glad for the fall out. I'm tired of collecting points and want to collect some critters. Besides it is giving me an opportunity to create memories with my daughter. We are not looking for 80"+ trophies, per se, just decent animals. We are looking for the opportunity to do some glassing, stalks whatever it takes to chase some goats.

FURMAN

WKR
There are far better units with 4.5 points.I personally would look at 89, 90, 83, or 73 with a special tag.

OP
C

COOTER

FNG
There are far better units with 4.5 points.I personally would look at 89, 90, 83, or 73 with a special tag.

Thanks, I am taking a look at Gohunt now. Going special draw may sting a bit, but memories are priceless. Thanks again.

FURMAN

WKR
In my opinion you will have a much more enjoyable hunt. Bigger animals, more animals, and better public access than other options.

Big.Jav

FNG
Me and my dad hunted 81 last year and we both got bucks. Nothing huge but decent. We got snow so they started gathering into herds making stalking more difficult.