Antelope hunting advice for WY

I am looking at unit 110 for 2018. I am taking a co-worker that has never hunted a buck antelope. I will be sharing my points with him and we will have 3.5 average. This unit has an early opener and takes about the right number of points. We will need to go on a hunt that is earlier due to a couple youth hunts that his kids should draw in our home state of OR. I have hunted two other units in WY, but both take more points to draw these days. If anyone is willing to share their knowledge of this unit, as far as, access, antelope numbers, quality of bucks to expect, good starting points etc. I would really appreciate the input. (good or bad). Feel free to PM me if you are able to contribute anything. Thanks in advance and good luck in the draws.

OP
gonhunting247
Starts Sept.20 , We can squeeze a full week in before we need to be back in OR. Any other of the units that we might draw with 3.5 points and that have a early start date would be fine too, but this unit seems to have a fair amount of public land and access. It's still early in the research process, so I am definitely open to suggestions and advice.

FURMAN

WKR
If it were me I would do unit 73 with a special tag and maybe consider skipping the opening weekend.

FURMAN

WKR
If you go that route and get the tag hit me up I’ll give some places to check for bigger bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro