Wyoming Non res hunt

Dodge

FNG
Hey guys. I'm a Canadian citizen living in Kamloops, British Columbia. Pronghorns have always been a bucket list hunt for me.

I have never applied, therefore have no preference points yet.

I've done a fair bit of research, but still have a few unanswered questions.

As a non resident alien, what licences will I need to obtain?

What's the best way to go about getting my Wyoming hunter safety course, and is it required since I have already done the course in BC?

Thanks in advance for the help, I'm excited at the chance to harvest one of these beautiful animals.

-Nick

Hey guys. I'm a Canadian citizen living in Kamloops, British Columbia. Pronghorns have always been a bucket list hunt for me.

I have never applied, therefore have no preference points yet.

I've done a fair bit of research, but still have a few unanswered questions.

As a non resident alien, what licences will I need to obtain?

What's the best way to go about getting my Wyoming hunter safety course, and is it required since I have already done the course in BC?

Thanks in advance for the help, I'm excited at the chance to harvest one of these beautiful animals.

-Nick

Dodge:

You will apply as a nonresident. No difference if you live in BC or some other state in the U.S.

If you have completed a certified Hunter Safety course in BC you will not need to get a Wyoming Hunter Safety Certification. Might be a good idea to have your BC hunter safety card with you while hunting in WY.

ClearCreek

wytx

WKR
You will need a license and a conservation stamp for rifle hunting, archery hunting also requires an archery license with your game license unless it is an archery only tag.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Now that your questions are answered JUST DO IT!! Thousands of antelope, thousands of acres of public land, predominantly friendly private land owners. Great experience, amazing indigenous trophy, and great meat.

I am counting the days......