Wyoming antelope hunt

KSArcher06

Lil-Rokslider
My dad and I are looking at going on out first western hunt this fall we are looking at going to WY for antelope we were supposed to go last year with a outfitter but I had my first son the end of September so it ended up getting cancelled. I have 3 points and my dad has 2 so we will be putting in with 2.5 points together. I’m looking at going the DIY way this year because as most of you know kids change the finances. I’ve been trying to do research but with never doing the PP thing I’m a little over whelmed trying to decide on units to put in for. Is there any certain units you guys would look at with 2.5 points that we could draw with decent public land and a chance to kill a decent buck. As I said we have never been antelope hunting so any help is great. Thank you all for any help.i almost forgot to add this will be a rifle hunt

wytx

WKR
Are you willing to go the special draw since you're not going outfitted ? It would open up some better areas with your PP.

PM sent

OP
K

KSArcher06

Lil-Rokslider
Pm replied. Yes I am willing to put in for the special tag if it really helps my odds of a better buck or a lot more public land access.