Arrow setup

RyanCmns

WKR
I drew a NM archery tag now I'm trying to figure out a arrow setup for them. What weight should I get to? I was thinking of running Easton axis340, or flatline 330. Not sure what length the shortest would be 27" I want to see how they fly before cutting them down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

zrodwyo

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a NM archery tag now I'm trying to figure out a arrow setup for them. What weight should I get to? I was thinking of running Easton axis340, or flatline 330. Not sure what length the shortest would be 27" I want to see how they fly before cutting them down.

I don’t think it matters much for antelope. I shot my last one at 65 yards with a 500 something grain elk arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RyanCmns

RyanCmns

WKR
I don’t think it matters much for antelope. I shot my last one at 65 yards with a 500 something grain elk arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree I'm just worried I wont have enough travel in my sight to get to far I want to be able to shoot out to 100-120yds I'm waiting on a fast eddie xl to come in I'll find out for sure real soon my current setup is for elk arrows are right at 510grains @ 240fps

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Fast Eddie's have a fairly large guard so that will greatly diminish how much travel you will get.

OP
RyanCmns

RyanCmns

WKR
Just picked up a Tommy Hogg I think it will work out pretty nice