Wyoming Draw Results

It's officially less than a day before draw results are scheduled to be posted. The draw results link now says the system is being loaded for tomorrow's release. Good luck to everyone in the draw!

Rmauch20

WKR
This will hopefully be my first time heading up there for antelope. I’m super excited, can’t wait tomorrow.

cfdjay

WKR
Curious to see if the rate hike affected the applicant numbers. I'm guessing minimal.

OP
wannakillabigbull
Curious to see if the rate hike affected the applicant numbers. I'm guessing minimal.

I'm curious to see how it affected regular vs special applicant numbers. $600+ is a lot of money to spend on a pronghorn tag. Heck that's a lot of money to spend on an elk tag if you ask me. We'll see if it shifted a higher percentage of applicants into the regular pool.

OP
wannakillabigbull

johnsd16

WKR
Massive gap between the special and regular for 52-1 which we drew in the special. We had 4pp and I had been considering 5-6 different units and also reg vs special with the price hike. We wouldn’t have drawn in almost any of the units in the reg and not most of them in the special either. Got real lucky.

cfdjay

WKR
Well this will be interesting. The 2018 odds say 0 put in for a special tag for that unit. I know I did.

Last edited:

Cinch

Lil-Rokslider
We've had an extremely wet spring and the antelope are looking GREAT! Good luck to everyone...

wytx

WKR
Massive gap between the special and regular for 52-1 which we drew in the special. We had 4pp and I had been considering 5-6 different units and also reg vs special with the price hike. We wouldn’t have drawn in almost any of the units in the reg and not most of them in the special either. Got real lucky.

Good area, you'll have a great hunt. Sage grouse hunting also.