Wyoming Draw Results

mntnguide

WKR
I struck out on everything. I guess I'll just have to resort to hunting region g&h with my over-the-counter General tag and elk hunt up in the wilderness too.. sucks being a resident!! Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Whip

WKR
Unit 89 buck and doe for my partner and I. That will shorten up this summer and help the wait for elk hunting be a little more tolerable!

manitou1

WKR
Looks like I have three goat tags to fill! Awesome. Tough unit but doable if I put a little sweat equity into it.

Macintosh

WKR
The wife and I each drew a doe tag in the same area. First time antelope hunting, and first time hunting in Wyoming.

107-0
Super pumped. Gonna get out there once to scout late summer, should be phenomenal no matter what. Gonna try for a doe tag next.

I feel your pain. The unit I applied for had a 98% chance of a successful draw with 1 point last year. This year it dropped to 54%. I was in the minority...
wow. unit I applied for jumped 2 points...unsuccessful.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
After not drawing my antelope tag last year and not buying a point, I was lucky and drew 3 pronghorn tags and a mule deer tag. Now, how do I get the extra time off work?

Takem

WKR
My brother and I drew unit 80 tags. The main reason I picked this area is because it's close to Yellowstone. My wife, 8 year old daughter and 5 year old son are going to join us on the hunt and then we'll spend 5 or 6 days in the park. Really looking forward to this trip.

ncstewart

WKR
I somehow pulled the rabbit out of the hat! Looks like we drew on the random. Guess I’ll save some money on CO elk tag and chase some lopes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No luck for my group, we should have had enough points for unit 63 but it didn’t happen. We did draw doe tags and region E tags though so hopefully we can find some decent muleys. This will be my nieces first time hunting out of state and first hunt other than a couple evenings so hopefully we can watch her take a good buck!

AT Hiker

FNG
Drew our 2nd choice, still amazed we didn’t draw our first choice. Hopefully this WY point thing will correct itself.
Putting in for leftover doe tags tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk