Wyoming debit and credit from acct

Maybe a dumb question -and ill follow up with WYFG tomorrow, but just noticed i got $31 added back to my acct, and the $12.50 for the conservation stamp taken out automatically. Seemed odd to have a state agency automatically take out from a private acct. Not to mention i dont know what the $31 bucks is from.
Any insight?
Thanks

FURMAN

WKR
31 is what antelope points cost. 12.50 is what the conversation stamp costs which is required to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
D
Thanks for the heads up on the point. Was surprised that the conservation stamp was taken out automatically. Not that i mind, just one less thing for me to do.

FURMAN

WKR
I can not swear to it but I believe there is a box to check to automatically purchase the CS if drawn.

Bulldawg

WKR
You chose to buy a preference point if you did not draw so they charged you for that, but you did draw so they refunded that money since you can’t buy a point the same year you draw a tag

But why did I (we) get credited the 31.00 back? I was drawn for a buck and two does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manitou1

WKR
Aha... thanks bulldawg. That explains why I thought I was shorted a point I "thought" I bought last year also. :)