Most reliable bow.

Rogue541

WKR
Ok, my brother is selling his DXT and stepping up into the new era of bows. I’m a prime guy so my opinion is biased, also I have not shot a ton of bows. He is looking for the most RELIABLE bow made in the last 3 years. He will buy used or new. Thoughts?

And I know they are all mostly reliable but I told him I’d put it out there and see what people had to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black widow, stalker, big jims, Bob Lee, centaur, toelke, etc... just to name a few of the more reliable ones.... course I'm a little biased myself 😉

rlmmarine

WKR
I have a pse stingray I bought approx 200 rs ago and it still shoots great and has given me absolutely no trouble. A few years ago I bought a mathews creed. A little lighter,smaller, and faster, and so far it's been the same absolutely no problems. Knock on wood. There is so many good bows I think you would have to look hard for a bad one these days. With the net being what it is today companies have to get it right or go out of business.

Imo go to the range and try a few out
Don't forget to have fun

OP
Rogue541

Rogue541

WKR
too man to list really. Wallace and Robertson for sure, but I've yet to lay my hands on a java. I suspect they're everybit as good as the others though.

Thanks guys, I’ll let him know. Is there a wholesale supplier that sells these brands? Like BSbows.com?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
Don't have to worry about cables breaking...

...on this one /grin

Its only as reliable as I am. One arrow practice out to 30yds.
20-30yd group2-15.jpg

Just about every compound is going to be very reliable....and a 2-3 yr old bow that was tops when new is going to be 2/3rds the cost of new with no sacrifice in performance. Get a used Hoyt...or Mathews