Rage Hypodermic Trypan opinions

Btaylor

WKR
The springs has to be it on the Grim Reapers. I was shooting 75 lbs / 29" and a ~490 grain arrow and hit a small-ish whitetail broadside at about 15 yards. Maybe it was cruising along with too much energy? Is that possible?

Spitfires is the one mechanical I feel like I should just keep using. But then again, who knows if they've changed them to the point where they don't work the same.

This year it'll be Killzones and Spitfires - old stock and I'm only hunting Whitetail and Bear.

I do like the look of the Trypans - look up the video of them shooting a steel drum with one...

I could be wrong, but I dont think they have made any changes to the standard spitfire. I am down to that or the deadmeats. Academy sports here has deadmeats marked down to $37-$38 from the normal $50 so I am going to grab some.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Might look at the G5 dead meat. Probbaly one of the most under rated broad heads out there.

It looks similar to their T3. I never could find a T3 that actually spun true. Have they fixed that with the Dead Meat? That is the first thing I always check with BH's, is if they spin true. If not.......they're out. The Spitfires spin amazingly true.