BE Rampage 250/300 spine opinions

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
Hello everyone! So I’ve settled on some BE rampages to replace my current arrows. Spine chart puts me in the 300’s but everywhere I look (and I’ve done some considerable research on this subject) says to consider one stop stiffer. Here are the setup specs, care to weigh in?

-Mathews Halon 32-6
-27.5 DL
-Arrow: 27” c2c
-Point weight (including insert): between 175-200gn, kinda undecided here.

Archers advantage says the 250’s are “too stiff” and the 300’s are “marginally stiff”

Thoughts?

Both will work, I'd be happy with the 300's as the cam probably isn't a beast like a Full Throttle or Omen cam. Arrows are short enough. Id go with 300 to get a better FOC. just my opinion

matman

Lil-Rokslider
300’s should be great for your setup. I run 300’s with a 29” draw, 70#, and 177 grains total up front. If you are truly searching for optimal spine for the 300 spine, lengthen you c2c number to weaken the arrow. Try inputting 27.25 c2c and see if that will bring you to optimal spine. If so, cut a couple arrows to that length and see how they fly. Archers advantage will get you really close but you still want to see what shoots best through your setup and shot execution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Your going to be way stiff with 250s. Even the 300s youd get away with a bit more weight.
Go 300, 75grain hits, vpa footer and the 100 or 125 grain heads and you will be fine.

OP
C

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys! I sincerely appreciate the advice. 300’s it is then. It will also get my total arrow weight down a bit, shrink some pin gaps and still keep a pretty decent punch it seems.

Today kinda muddied the waters though, anyone see those Dudley arrows? .001 axis with brass HIT’s and small Broadhead collar standard seems like a decent option. Thoughts on those vs the BE’s? Am I allowed to hijack my own thread? Thanks all!

I built and shot both axis MG and BEA rampage, built identical, and they flew consistently the same. Both sets came in at 482 gr with 125 up front. I could mix them in on a 3 shot group and not see more than a 1.0" POI difference at close range.
- the ones I built did not have Dudley's new collar, I utilized a different set from another company.

I never verified durability though. Just shot into the Rinehart.