Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT 30

I came across a new old stock 2015 Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT 30 at my local bow shop. I haven't found many threads on the ZT 30. Is there anyone that currently has one or has had one in the past that can give me a review? It seems like a good price at $600 with new strings installed and a fresh tune. Any info and or opinions about this bow would be helpful and much appreciated.

marktole

WKR
I have a ZT 34 and think it is a great bow. I have shot the new bows that Hoyt came out with the last 2-3 years (Carbon Defiant 34 and RX-1 Ultra) and I wouldn't say it's any worse or better than either of them. It's honestly pretty much the same bow as the Carbon Defiant. I liked the RX-1 Ultra a little better when I shot it, but its $1,600 new w/0 any accessories, and I don't think that's worth it for just a "little better" in my opinion.

For $600, I'd shoot it, and if you like it, buy it, like jmharrinton said. Don't forget that bow retailed at like $1,200 and in 2015 was the greatest bow Hoyt or anyone else had ever made according to some. If its brand new, its going to last you a long time and would be a hell of a deal.

OP
M
Thanks for the replies. I agree about shooting it -just haven't had a chance. It will be tuned up and ready to go next week sometime. Like every year these bow come out - the are the best thing since sliced bread but are quickly forgotten about when the next years models come out. I have seen a lot of great reviews on the Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo and Carbon Spyder ZT 34 - just not a lot on the ZT30.

Have a 2015 CS ZT 34. Also picked up an RX-1 this year
The main difference is the draw cycle and that's about it. Will not part ways with the ZT for obvious reasons - it just shoots too dang good.