Quiver suggestions

Looking for a new quiver for hunting. Something easy to detach, lower profile, 4 to 6 arrow and under $75. Any suggestions?

N2TRKYS

WKR
I've used Kwikee Kwiver since I started bowhunting in '92 and have found no reason to change.
However, it may not fit your low profile needs.

slider

FNG
I concur with ucsdryder. Save a little more and get a tight spot. It won’t let you down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4rcgoat

WKR
Looking for a new quiver for hunting. Something easy to detach, lower profile, 4 to 6 arrow and under $75. Any suggestions?

I've been running a fuse 4 arrow quiver for a few years and it's been great. Easy removal, holds arrows fine, and no rattles. Think it was in that price range, even found a way to get the quiver to sit 3/8 of an inch closer by a simple switch-a-roo of the mounting bracket.

Trial153

WKR
Spring for a tight spot. I have had mine longer then the bow it's on...keep looking here or AT and you will get one for 100$

KSP277

WKR
Tight spot makes a 7 arrow now also. I bought it with the hope I could fit 4-5 ram cats in it. Unfortunately, They don’t fit but it’s an awesome quiver.

Ive run tight spot on my last two bows. Sold the first..for like $100 on AT. They go quick. if you see one get on it. I only sold it because of the camo pattern. Went to an all black bow.

They are great quivers.