Trophy Taker Quivalizer Review

Cledus

WKR
Good review. Interesting concept for sure. I only wish they made one that was shorter, and had the arrows extend back further.

Great review. I am still on the fence but you bring up some good points. Benefit of a longer stabilizer, less overall bow weight, not much longer than your arrow and same side as your rest.

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texag10

WKR
This is an interesting concept. Expensive, but less so when you compare it to a Tight Spot (which I was about to buy) and a good stabilizer.

I must have missed it in the review, how does it transition from quiver to stabilizer?

Cledus

WKR
This is an interesting concept. Expensive, but less so when you compare it to a Tight Spot (which I was about to buy) and a good stabilizer.

I must have missed it in the review, how does it transition from quiver to stabilizer?

My guess would be two separate quick disconnects.

elkyinzer

WKR
I first saw one these of a couple months ago in a Wild at Heart video (some guys local to me that produce fantastic stuff). I thought ‘what in the hell is that thing??’, I thought it looked like some sort of homebrew device until I saw it here and read the review.

Brilliant! Really intelligent concept, I love it when people think outside the box. Who the eff cares about what people think of it, I couldn’t care less I just want to be the best bowhunter I can be. As someone who hates shooting beyond 30 yds with a quiver attached, this is a very appealing potential solution. As others have said, my biggest hangup is that I wish that it wasn’t so long because that design just isn’t going to work for treestand hunting when I need to quickly swing around the tree at times. Even if that puts the nocks of the arrows past the string I don't see why that would affect performance.

Because of that I just can’t get on board with dropping 200 bones on one this early in the product’s lifecycle, but I hope the concept gains some traction and is refined by TT and other mfgs and I’m sure I’ll be buying one eventually. Thanks for the good review!

BSeals71

WKR
I tried it for a little while. Love the concept and Dan Evens innovation.

For me it was just too much weight too far forward for the setup on my bow.

RCA Dog

Lil-Rokslider
I picked one of these up, because I didn't have a quiver, and I didn't have a stabilizer. Now I have both, maybe. I've been doing pretty good shooting without a stabilizer at all, or a quiver on my bow, so I'll be very interested in how this changes my groups. It was a bit tricky to get mounted, and I'm still not sure I have it right, but we'll give it a go anyway. I'm pretty new at the whole archery thing, so take all this with a grain of salt, but the flip side to that is that I don't have any pre-conceived notions.

MattB

WKR
I don't think I'd care for reaching across my body/bow to access my arrows in stabilizer mode.

Brendan

WKR
I have one of these I'm putting back on the bow soon to test and see if I like it. Remember - it isn't really much longer than your arrow sticking out in front of your bow, and you can leave it mounted vertically if packing or expecting only shorter range shots. I'll bring my tripod and see if I can get a quick video of the ergonomics...

MattB - that is something to get used to for sure. Not as convenient or natural when you're used to it the other way...

texag10

WKR
I bought one a while back and really like using it. I'm new to archery so I never even got a standard setup, just went straight for the quivalizer because it was cheaper than a tight spot + stabilizer. I carry my bow with it in stabilizer mode most of the time with the stings down and the stabilizer under my arm, works well even in tight texas hardwood forests. It keeps bow weight down and perfectly balanced side to side, but I will probably add a back bar at some point to offset the front heavy nature of the bow with the quivalizer in stabilizer mode.

Brendan

WKR
Ok - was heading to the range anyways, so took a quick video to show the ergonomics. Still trying to get the rest of my setup dialed in and working with a new release, but should give a quick idea.

[video=vimeo;205690182]https://vimeo.com/205690182[/video]

ontarget7

WKR
I tried it for a little while. Love the concept and Dan Evens innovation.

For me it was just too much weight too far forward for the setup on my bow.

Agreed, and I didn't care for spot and stalk on your hands and knees with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk