What is everyone Shooting now days?

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a Hoyt carbon defiant 34... should be in this coming week. Interested to get shooting it being my first Hoyt.

I am shooting the limbsaver DZ-32. I have been for about 5 years now and think it might be time for a change, however it has never failed me. I am the type that if it works, don't change it and if it is not broken, don't fix it, but I also like gear!

I shoot hoyt carbon defiant....also really like Elite as well and will shoot them some throughout the year

I am shooting a Hoyt Deviator that I was given for free along with a dozen arrows. I have since replaced the string that had not been waxed it what looked like 10 years.

I hunted with an Elite Impulse 31 last year and after a season with it I decided I wanted to go in a different direction. I really, really, REALLY wanted to love one of the new Hoyts. But after shooting a few of them and the Halon 32, I went with the Halon. It just felt better to me (as much as I didn't want it to!). It is incredibly quiet, smooth, and fast. There's basically zero hand-shock/vibration. About the only downside is the weight compared to some of the carbon bows, but I think I can handle that (and a heavier bow isn't necessarily a bad thing for accuracy).

I hunted with an Elite Impulse 31 last year and after a season with it I decided I wanted to go in a different direction. I really, really, REALLY wanted to love one of the new Hoyts. But after shooting a few of them and the Halon 32, I went with the Halon. It just felt better to me (as much as I didn't want it to!). It is incredibly quiet, smooth, and fast. There's basically zero hand-shock/vibration. About the only downside is the weight compared to some of the carbon bows, but I think I can handle that (and a heavier bow isn't necessarily a bad thing for accuracy).

I shot the new Halon and Pro Defiant this past weekend. I've always been a Hoyt guy, but there was really no comparison. The Halon was a much smoother bow.

Savage99

WKR
High Country Extreme still going strong. You guys have some sweet setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I switch back and forth between Compound and my Recurve.

Compound IM shooting the 2016 PSE Carbon Air 70# at 30.5 inch draw.

IMG_0065_zpsg1a38ttr.jpg

Recurve 2012 Tradetech titan 3 Riser with Dryad Epic limbs at 58 lbs 31 inch draw.

IMG_2095_zpsv3pjfymj.jpg